We heard and we delivered, you can now pay for your Annual Inspection online.
How to Apply Instructions
Begin your application with the Customer Reference Number provided at your last application (This number can be found at the top of your certificate). This will reveal all of your personal information. If there are any changes, e.g. address, phone number or email address, please update that information.
New customers are asked to skip the reference number fields and fill the remaining fields on the form to apply for your Annual Certificate of Inspection. Before submitting your application, you will be required to select your payment method.
Cash or Cheque
- General Post Office, Cheapside, St. Michael
- Barbados Fire Service Headquarters, Level 5, GPO Building, Cheapside, St. Michael
Cheques should be addressed to the Accountant General.
A confirmation email and a copy of the completed form will be sent to the email address that you provided on the application form.
- If you already have an EZPAY+ account, click “Login” and enter your login details.
- Choose payment method (Direct Debit, Credit Card or mMoney) Remember direct debit takes 3 working days to process, credit card and mMoney are processed instantly.
- Enter payment details (enter account number, card details etc. or for mMoney scan QR code)
- Confirm payment.
- A confirmation email of payment and a receipt will be sent to your email address.
If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. To do so, please click “Register”
- On the EZPAY+ page, click “Create an account”
- Complete the registration form and submit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided.
- You may return to the application form and LOGIN to complete the application process.
- Review application and confirm email address.
- Click “Yes” to confirm and submit.
- A confirmation email and a copy of the completed form will be sent to the email address that you provided on the application form.